Looking for an ideal location for a meeting, retreat or training session? Consider Rochester Rotary Sunshine Camp.
When summer camp is out of session (September to November and from February to May), the facility is available for rent to non-profit organizations. The facility is perfect for all kinds of events, even overnights and weekends, such as:
- College leadership trainings
- Environmental education programs
- Staff meetings and training sessions
- Strategic planning sessions
Amenities/Recreational Activities include:
- Founder’s Hall meeting space (for groups of 65-125), equipped with a large kitchen, sound system, stage and bathrooms
- Adstaff building (for groups of 35-60), with a kitchen, bathrooms, large lounge, dining area, and two bedroom wings
- Six cabins for up to 125 visitors
- Memorial Recreation Building, with basketball, volleyball, and a fireplace
- Boating and fishing, mini golf, ball fields and a playground
- Nature trails, campfires, and tractor rides
- Aquatic playground (weather dependent)
For more information about available dates and rates, call Brandi Koch at 585.533.2080 x103 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.